JBL 12" Powered 300W Subwoofer - SUB 260 BLK
A new bass-line has been set in audio performance. JBL pulled off another loudspeaker series that's powerful, precise, or hedonistically refined. With their new SUB 260P powered subwoofer, tested relentlessly in the world’s finest sound research lab – their own – as well as pitted against competitors in real world comparative listening studies, we’ve created a powered subwoofer that leaves all others behind.
- 12" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response.
- 300-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration.
- Internal edge-to-edge bracing reduces cabinet wall flexing, thereby significantly improving bass response and lowering distortion.
- Solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners.
- Gloss black top panel adds a touch of elegance to the sleek cabinet design.
- Soft-touch paint covers driver trim ring for a clean, timeless look.
- Rear-firing Slipstream bass port eliminates bass turbulence and audible distortion.
- 12" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
- Envision flawless JBL sound seducing your ears – bass so tight that every note is held to its proper duration, and with all the right harmonic overtones. Picture this, and then listen to the Studio
- SUB 260P’s 12" PolyPlas transducer. Hear any difference between your imagination and reality?
- 300-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration
- Not only is the SUB 260P’s 300-watt amplifier a powerhouse in the realm of home entertainment, but it’s also one of the smartest. Its Class-D energy rating allows the amplifier to cool itself naturally – saving it from danger of burnout – and saving you from a higher electric bill. Its rear-mounted inputs and controls allow for discrete, easy set-up and integration with other loudspeakers in the Studio 2 Series.
- Sophisticated, 21st century visual design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with our Studio SUB 260P, we’ve made no exception. With its 21st century elegance – including a solid cabinet construction with no visible fasteners, softly rounded edges, a gloss black top panel, and a customized soft-touch paint scheme – we’ve built something that seduces your eye as much as your ear.