JBL 12" Powered 300W Subwoofer - SUB 260 BLK
- A new bass-line has been set in audio performance.
- JBL pulled off another loudspeaker series that's powerful, precise, or hedonistically refined.
- With their new SUB 260P powered subwoofer, tested relentlessly in the world’s finest sound research lab – their own – as well as pitted against competitors in real world comparative listening studies, we’ve created a powered subwoofer that leaves all others behind.
Having fantastic sound is key to a successful home cinema system. There is nothing worse than watching your favourite film while having to compromise on sound quality, which is why you need an unrivaled subwoofer to alleviate the problem. A subwoofer provides bass to sound, making that dramatic movie music all the more intense.
JBL is known for manufacturing sound systems of an extremely high quality and this subwoofer is no exception. This product has been tested relentlessly in the world’s finest sound research labs and is equipped with features such as a 300 watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier, 12" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response and much more.
Plug this powerhouse in and see just how amazing sound can truly be.
- 12" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer
- 300-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration.
- Internal edge-to-edge bracing reduces cabinet wall flexing, thereby significantly improving bass response and lowering distortion.
- Solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners.
- Gloss black top panel adds a touch of elegance to the sleek cabinet design.
- Soft-touch paint covers driver trim ring for a clean, timeless look.
- Rear-firing Slipstream bass port eliminates bass turbulence and audible distortion.
Enclosure Type Braced enclosure with Slipstream rear-firing bass port
Frequency Response 29 Hz – 150 Hz
Amplifier Power (Peak) 600W
Crossover Frequencies 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave
Amplifier Power (RMS) 300W
Low-Frequency Transducer 12" (300mm)
Control and Connection Specifications
Connections Line-level and LFE inputs
Controls Phase switch, level control, bass boost and signal-sensing auto power