Weber Q2200 Gas Grill With Stand Maroon
- As well as a large cooking surface, the Weber® Q™ 2200 has a built-in thermometer to control the cooking temperature and provide the tastiest food.
Spending a Sunday afternoon gathered around a braai is one of the many pleasures of living in South Africa. Using a gas braai is no less genuinely “Saffa” than a charcoal braai, and is growing in popularity due to the accurate temperature control capabilities of gas cooking.
This Weber gas grill is ideal for those looking to cook their meat quickly, giving them time to spend with guests and family members who are at the event. This does not mean that you are compromising on quality or taste – this model is equipped with nifty features such as infinite control burner valves, a removable catch pan and and an easy-to-use electronic ignition system. This braai will allow you to create masterful food in minutes, without compromising on that freshly braaied taste we know and love. With it’s impressive cooking surface, you can offer even the vegans space to grill their “delicious” tofu.
Choosing this braai will make you the envy of all those who call themselves braai masters.
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input 12,000
- Height 66cm
- Width 130cm
- Depth 64cm
- One stainless steel burner
- Infinite control burner valve(s)
- Electronic ignition system
- Cast aluminium lid and body
- Glass reinforced nylon frame
- Two folding work tables
- Removable catch pan
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Owners Guide and Grilling Guide
- Five year limited warranty
- Painted, cast aluminium lid finish
1 stainless steel burner
Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 12,000
Infinite control burner valve(s)
Electronic ignition system
Cast aluminum lid and body
Glass reinforced nylon frame
Two folding work tables
Removable catch pan
Built in lid thermometer
Owners Guide and Grilling Guide
5 year limited warranty
Painted, cast aluminum lid finish